8.25.2014

room by room :: master bathroom

For the master bathroom, I utilized several of the same elements that were used in the downstairs bathroom. The freestanding vanities from Ikea worked perfectly as did the wall color, floor and wall tile. The layout is quite a bit different but as for the design, I only switched out the accent tile and how it was applied.



After searching through endless accent tile options and balancing style with budget, I found a fabulous mini brick marble mosaic at Home Depot. I used in as a border and in the inset. To add a little more dimension to the border, I sandwiched it with two bands of white beveled subway tiles.
 


Another element I used in the master bath to elevate it a little was marble sill found in the flooring department at Lowe's. I used it as baseboard, to cap the shower curb and to cap the narrow ledge I designed to run the length of one of the shower walls.




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lemongrass Interiors | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template made by pipdig